Arch Management Services is a professional group of investors who has developed a Due Diligence Service to help other investors of multi-family properties determine the true condition of a potential purchase.
Today?s sellers are anxious to close a deal and want a quick, short term Due Diligence time frame.? Buyers on the other hand, want time to properly investigate the property to minimize their risk after closing.? Lenders are increasing the requirements needed to qualify and are becoming very cautious.? This combination of factors contributes to a very frustrating acquisition period that may lead to a sale fall out.?
Our Property Due Diligence Service offers a quick, cost effective way to minimize timely delays sellers fear. We can remove doubts from buyers facing anxious seller?s deadlines.? And, we will provide a non-biased assessment that can help expedite the lending process.
Who needs our Property Due Diligence Service?
- Small to mid-level investors unsure of what to look for in potential properties for purchase.
- Seasoned investors unable to physically examine potential purchases due to time or proximity.
- Any investor needing the expertise of a third party to determine the true condition of a potential multi-family project in a professional manner.
Arch Management Services has an evaluation process that will not settle for the random sampling of units often given a potential buyer.? We closely assess?every?unit on the subject property including every room of each unit.? We look for anything that is not right.?
We find common problems such as:
- Leaks and black mold
- Counter tops
- Water stains in ceilings
- Bathroom fixtures
- Any other problem that can cut into your profit
The benefits of having us perform this impartial assessment will minimize the surprises that can arise after the sale. We help you budget accurately and provide for expenditures down the road.? You will be fully aware of the condition of each unit and be prepared for repair and maintenance costs that arise.?
Our easy to read condition reports include an assessment of the units along with a summarized repair cost that includes material and labor estimates.
We will answer questions such as:
- Is the entrance appealing??
- Is the office clean and inviting??
- Is the existing management friendly and helpful??
- Are the grounds free of trash??
All of these issues are important to address quickly upon taking over a property.? We will help you determine what needs to be done and give you ideas on how to accomplish them.
Additional services available include:
- Financial Due Diligence Services that thoroughly evaluate Income & Expenses, Rent Rolls, maintenance and repair costs, utility bills, etc.?
- Management and Employment structure evaluation. Current staff evaluation for managing, leasing and maintenance.?
- Unit Lease verification for amounts, expiration dates, and maintenance issues determined by independent tenant confirmation.?
- Past maintenance records for comparison of reported repairs and needed repairs we find in our visual inspection.?
- Marketing and Sales analysis to build your tenant base quickly.?